Rates & Other Charges:
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Please add $25 per additional person in rooms with capacity of three.
- There is a an additional $59 per night charge for Gator Game and other special event weekends.
- Master Card
- Discover Card
Meals & Snacks:
- Your stay with us includes a homemade full hot plated breakfast which includes, fruit, muffins or pastries an egg dish and bacon, sausage or ham.
- The menu changes daily and is served from 8:30am-9:30am in our Dining Room.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions so that we can be prepared to accommodate you.
- Complimentary afternoon snacks like home baked cookies and wine will be provided during your stay. Coffee and hot tea are available throughout your stay with us.
Check In & Check Out:
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm-6pm. Please call for late arrival instructions.
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- The Herlong Mansion is a smoke free property. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms, buildings and porches.
- Well behaved pets are allowed in a limited number of rooms (our cottages) with a $25.00 per pet, per stay fee. Please informed Innkeepers prior to your arrival if you are traveling with your pet. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms.
- Any unusual room cleaning charges will begin at $50.00.
- All reservations require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation. The card used to hold your reservation is to guarantee your reservation and will not be charged unless you cancel within 14 days prior to your reservation. Payment is required upon check-in.
- A 11.5% sales and lodging tax is applied to all room rates.
Special Events and Extended Stays
- There is a 30 day cancellation policy for any Event weekend (e.g. UF football games & graduations, Micanopy Fall Festival, Gator Nationals, etc). An additional $59.00 per night will be added to room reservations on Event weekends.
- In order to secure your reservations a one-night non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card.
- If you change or cancel a reservation you will be responsible for the outstanding balance in the event we are unable to re-book the room.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Karrie, Scott and Cache (the Labrador)