Rates & Other Charges
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- The fee for adding additional guests is $35.00 per person, per night
Check In & Check Out
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm-6pm. Early check ins are granted on room availability; late check ins may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please call for late arrival instructions.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- We will text or call for the morning of your stay for your estimated time of arrival
- Served in our dining room Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Fresh orange juice and coffee are outside the dining room at 7:30 am.
- During check in, your host will ask about food restrictions and allergies
- The Herlong Mansion is a smoke-free property. Smoking and Vaping is prohibited in all rooms, buildings, and porches.
- Well behaved pets are allowed in our cottages only (Carriage House & Pump House) with a $25.00 per pet, per stay fee. Please inform Innkeepers prior to your arrival if you are traveling with your pet. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms.
- Well behaved & quiet children are allowed inside the Herlong main house. If you are traveling with loud or energetic children who would create disruption to our guests, please choose one of our cottages for your stay.
- Any unusual room cleaning charges will begin at $50.00.
- Room refreshes are available upon request only.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the property
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer offered in the afternoons every day of your stay
- Fresh baked cookies made from scratch in-house daily
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee available 24/7
- A refrigerator and microwave for guest use
- Selection of games and cards
- Television in our parlor room with DVDs and app access (Netflix, Hulu, etc)
- Small library of books
- Beautifully restored piano built in 1887
- Payment is required upon making your reservation with a valid credit card. If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation we request you do so 7 days prior to your arrival date. After that refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis or a credit for future stay may be granted.
- An 12% sales and lodging tax is applied to all room rates.
Special Events and Extended Stays
- There is a 30-day cancellation policy for any Event Weekend (e.g. UF football games & graduations, Micanopy Fall Festival, Gator Nationals, etc).
- Our water is mineral rich, so if you fill a bath the water may not be perfectly clear. The water is safe to bathe in and safe to drink. We offer filtered drinking water in our lobby.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!