With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for our guests and our employees. We are a unique property as we are perfectly set up for social distancing with lots of outdoor areas, smaller hotel with only 11 rooms inside the mansion (with some private patios) and 2 guests cottages for the perfect set up during this time for those of who want to get out of the city to wide open spaces, or perhaps simply want a change in scenery while you focus on self-care
- Self check-in available upon request
- Breakfast delivered each day in our dining room or outdoor seating area per your request.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place per CDC Guidelines. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the Mansion
- Providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
- Our staff at the Herlong Mansion Mansion will be wearing Mask on properties and our chefs/cooks also wearing Mask and Gloves at all times. Temperature checks are done before their shifts and halfway through their shift.
- Our bedding is now more simple without the extra fluffy decoration pillows and everything is sanitized before each stay.
Any special requests please contact us at your convenience 352-466-3322 or through our contact form.